★ Live the Proposal, Engagement or Wedding of your dreams!
★ Customise this moment, and live it as if in a Fantasy Movie!
★ Transform this big day an unforgettable experience!
★ Let the event even more remarkable!
★ Step up the surprise with this unexpected Ring Box!
★ Make it happen and enjoy the YES that will change your life!
☆ Exclusive design by Urbano Rodriguez. (Not Sold in Stores)
● Exclusive and detailed designed Coral Snitch "Fantasy Movie" style.
● High Quality, No Home 3D Printers Used.
● Exclusive Rigid Holder System®.
● Holder for one or two rings, Regular, Large or Mix.
● Insert option for use as a Jewel Case.
● Exclusive Latch System, without weak hinges.
● Seamless Joints or visible screws.
● Custom Stone Stand.
Exclusive Rigid Holder System® engineering, made with durable material, allows the perfect assembly of the box and hold the ring safely, without hinges, fabric or foam.
● Snitch Diameter (Sphere): External 1.81"/46mm, Internal 1.65"/42mm.
● Set Measures (Mounted): 5.04"/128mm (W) 3.07"/78mm (H) 5.98"/152mm (D)
● Material: 3D printed in Metal or Plastic.
● Items Included: Sphere Ring Box + Insert Ring Holder or Case + Wings + Stand.
● Ring shown in the images not included.
Shipping & Delivery
All items are 3D printed on demand and Shipped by UPS.
The regular time to ship items in metal, are 10-12 business days, and in plastic, 5-6 business days.
We ship Worldwide, so the time of delivery varies by country. Usually with Standard Shipping, it takes 1-4 days to USA, 1-3 days to EU, and 2-8 days to other countries.
A Tracking Number is sent as soon the item is shipped, check it out anytime on menu.
Pay with a Major Credit Cards through PayPal. No PayPal account needed.
● To change the REGULAR Ring Holder for the LARGE, or the CASE Model, just add to your order ONE of the messages below:
RING HOLDER LARGE
● To change the SINGLE Ring Holder for the DOUBLE, just buy the "OPTION" in this link: Double Ring Holder
Real pictures of 3D printed items in some materials.
See How to Assemble your Coral Snitch Ring Box in the video below. (The video shows an old model but the assembly procedure is the same.)
See more detailed information on FAQ